Below are notable projects and assignments completed as part of my regular coursework.
- Modeling an Object's Path
- A Beginner’s Guide to Partial Differential Equations
- Calculating a Boat's Performance in a Race
PDEs with Fourier Series:
*The file is too large to be uploaded without splitting
Chemical and Biological Engineering
- How should we write about Africa?
- How did the nature of trade between Africa and Europe change between 1450 and 1860?
- How has the environment affected the development of African history?
- How did the trans-Atlantic slave trade impact African and British peoples?
- How did Africans respond to imperialism?
- On balance, was the British Empire a "good thing"?
- Essays on Confucianism in Tokugawa Japan
- Essays on the Decline of the Samurai class
- Essays on The Meiji Restoration